Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On Hillary Clinton's Speech



Not much left to say- I'm a little late covering it. Still, I just wanted to commend Hillary on a great speech last night. Hopefully that'll help convince all those "Democrats for McCain" voters- if they really are Democrats for McCain at all. I've honestly started believing that all this disunity is a scam created by the McBush campaign to try and convince actual Democrats to vote for him. I've looked at their various websites, and they seem like Republicans on there...

Anyways, back to the subject of the convention. Great speech, great for unity. I was actually getting a little worried there when she started onto why she ran, but she tied it up nicely with "that's why I ran, that's why I support Barack Obama". Also, I appreciate her taking a shot at John McCain, something that hasn't been done that often at the DNC as of this posting.

I'm really looking forward to Biden's speech- hopefully he'll continue with the offensive, as well as chalk up some points with working class voters. I'll just be waiting with our fingers crossed and my TV pundits talking until he speaks.

No comments: