Saturday, August 2, 2008

I think I'll blog a little extra more...

Ah....Dubya is at it again. Apparently, in a recent talk with the Lincoln Welding company in Ohio, he has blessed us with yet another Bushism, this one on the topic of conservation of energy. He brilliantly (coughcough) stated that "people are plenty wise about how to conserve", adding that they are "making the choices about whether you want to drive a little extra more or not drive extra more".

Also, Bush had an explanation as to the high price of gas. He states that "when you hear "my gasoline prices are going up," you got to understand the main reason why is because oil prices are going up. "



In case you want to read the rest of his speech, here's the link.

I'd also like to make a quick shout-out to my aunt and uncle, who are apparently reading this (even though they're conservative). Thanks for taking time out from reading your Ann Coulter books and watching Fox News! Meheheh....I tease. Anyway, here's the website of my Aunt's company, La Vie en Rose Party Favors. Check it out if you're in need for supplies for Obama's inauguration party....*smirk*.

1 comment:

Maru329 said...

Hi Steph - I am so proud of you ! You are a great writer and thinker.
Keep on Keeping on!

Love,
Tia

PS- Thanks for listing my store on your blog - do you like my Asian inspired favors?

PPSS - I am actually a liberal.
My husband is a conservative.
Love ya!